Monthly online cooking class – ‘That One Thing’
‘That one thing’ is a relaxed online class and a wonderful way to gather together. They help to remind us of how connected we all are and how healing it can be to come together to do something together and also with our hands. Plus, you will reap the rewards with a beautiful meal after each class.
With each monthly online class:
- We share that one thing or ingredient or technique that will change your time in the kitchen.
- Make you a better cook.
- Teach you new skills and new ways to use ingredients and sauces.
Can’t make the live class? No problem. You will get access to the recording.
‘That One Thing’ is free to paid cooking club members as a part of their membership. Want to enjoy the class for free? Come & join our awesome club.
Non-members can sign up to individual monthly online cooking classes a. Future topics are listed against the dates below and can be booked individually.
October 23rd 2023 at 6-7 pm AEDT A special recipe from Italy: Beetroot Tortelli and poppyseed sauce (closed for bookings)
November 22nd 2023 at 5.30-6.30 pm AEDT – Chimichurri and some incredible recipes to showcase it (open until 5 pm 22.11.2023 for bookings)
December 17th 2023 at 4-5 pm AEDT – One special Relish and One delightful Pickle for delicious Christmas gifting & eating (will open early December for bookings)
What’s included aside from a fantastic feast and a wonderful cooking class & experience?
- A clear ingredients list will be emailed 5 days prior to the live class date.
- Simple instructions on what to do in advance to get the most out of our live online class.
- A small list of the basic equipment you will need.
- On the day of the class, you will receive an email containing the recipes.
- The class will include a link to the live Zoom cooking class.