A week of delicious dinners
Let us help you create beautiful food to enjoy with the people you love….
without spending hours in the kitchen
How would you feel if you didn’t have to think about dinners for a whole working week?
How would you feel if you entered a new week knowing that you were armed with all the shopping and delicious dinners are sorted?
In this cooking class, we’re going to help you eliminate the ‘what’s for dinner’ struggle.
We will share with you all our expert tips and tricks for creating delicious meals and inspiring you with some truly cracking and versatile dinners. This is so much more than dinner inspiration and recipe sharing. This class sets you up for success and it will save you time………week after delicious week.
Given the nature of this class, no exact menu is posted. However, a good indication is that you will enjoy a quick trip to Morocco for a vegetarian meatless Monday. From there, we’ll head to Mexico for a delicious mid-week & very substantial fiesta (vegetarian options included). A curry night will be slurped up (vegetarian options included) as well as pasta night (vegetarian options included). On Friday night, you’re left to your own devices but everything is included to whip up glorious bowls of Bibimbap.
Grocery shopping will come in at around $100 without meats & approx $140 with meat proteins. No additional grocery shopping for dinners will be required and there should be no food waste. The recipes will feed a family of approximately 5 persons. If you are a smaller family, you may essentially get 2 weeks of meals (let the freezer be your friend).
This class promises to inspire and it promises to save you time and money when it comes to dinner times at home.
This cooking class will take away those nights where you’re lacking inspiration and feeling uninspired when it comes to ‘what’s for dinner?’ It also helps to reduce the mental load of meal planning.
Please note in the booking if you have any family members who are vegetarian and also the size of your family.
Additional information & what else is included:
- A clear ingredients list will be emailed to you 5 days before your booking. If you sign up within 5 days of the class, the ingredients to shop for will be sent within 24 hours of your booking. The ingredients you will need will be easily available and shop-able (including online) through major supermarkets and your local butcher if relevant to your dietary needs.
- Clear instructions on what to do in advance of the class commencing eg some food prep so that we can cover as much as we can during our live session together. You do need to allow 1 hour of food prep before the class commences.
- A list of the basic equipment you will need.
- Recipes will be sent to you 24 hours prior to the cooking class. If you have access to a printer, it is recommended you have the printable recipes in from of you for the class. No printer access? No worries, we will be sure to paste each recipe into the Chatbox in Zoom so you are not flicking screens.
- The class will include a link to the live Zoom cooking class.
- Simple instructions on how to download zoom will also be included as well as what to do and expect once you are in our zoom online class.
The cost is per zoom connection/device rather than per person. Get your family involved if you wish.
For more great recipes as well as loads of dinner inspiration, we’d love to send you a copy of the Relish Mama Family cookbook direct to your door. Consider it your new best friend in the kitchen. Available to purchase at the checkout and for a special price when combined with the purchase of a cooking class.
Testimonials and Reviews
Thank you Nellie. Your passion is contagious. Loved the class. My curry last night was delicious. Can’t wait for my other dinners. x
Really loved it Nellie so satisfying putting all these delicious meals in the fridge. We had the mexican feast for dinner on Sunday night and it was amazing. Would love to do another of the classes soon. So many great tips!
Everything was well organised and you could see a great deal of thought had been put into the class. Nellie was so knowledgeable and very generous with sharing her knowledge. The initial shopping list was easy to read and follow. Not knowing exactly what I was going to cook added an element of anticipation and surprise. The recipe note were very comprehensive and generous. Great recipes and loved that they are healthy. Thank you so much Nellie and team for a great afternoon. I would be very keen to participate in future classes. Also the recipes were budget friendly – seemed to get a lot of meals with the money I spent. You were pretty spot on Nellie with the expected cost.
So much delicious food! I have been excited every night this week to prepare dinner … and it’s been a long time since I can say I’ve felt that way … and bonus points, Ruby (our 18 month old) loved the chicken tinga, and the red rice pilaf! I’m lucky we had left overs, as she’s now had it for three meals in a row!
Oh my goodness! We consider ourselves to be good home cooks but that just took our knowledge to a whole new level.
Fantastic idea to get the meals for the week prepared in advance, and great to learn so much in such a short time!