Versatile sesame soba noodles for vegetarians and meat-eaters Today I’m focusing on sharing a versatile dinner that feeds both vegetarians and meat-eaters. These versatile sesame soba noodles for vegetarians and…
No matter what the occasion or reason, we have the perfect option for you to engage in our food experiences. We happily host corporate cooking classes, birthday parties, and special friend and family occasions for small groups (contact us for more info on group bookings – numbers are dependent on a range of factors, so best to speak with us directly). We offer either in-person in our delightful Cheltenham premises, or via our virtual cooking classes online.
We offer a huge variety of exciting cuisines and do everything we can to put the enjoyment and fun into your time in our kitchen (and yours!), all while keeping your cooking confidence and nutrition front of mind as we design your session.
Why not try something you haven’t attempted before…
- Middle Eastern
- Spanish and Tapas
- Midweek inspiration
- Italian (including pasta making)
Something you’d like not on the list? Get in touch if you have something special in mind – we do our very best to cater to all tastes and dietary requirements.
When you come to our incredible venue, you know you’re in for something special. You’ll be greeted by friendly faces, fantastic aromas and a beautifully designed space that is custom-built to host you and your colleagues, friends or family as you enjoy both a cooking class and connective experience. Our state-of-the-art kitchen is the perfect space to follow along and interact with your teacher and ‘classmates’ while you gain the skills and confidence to replicate what you’ve learned once you’ve returned home.
Once the cooking class is complete, it’s time for the best bit… the eating! Join your friends around our custom-made long dining table, for the banquet of a lifetime, complete with the dishes you have created, fine wines and so much more…
For our in-person group cooking classes, you’ll receive:
- Exclusive book out of our stunning & purpose-built venue for you and your team/guests.
- A fabulous and immersive cooking class.
- A stunning plentiful banquet for all to enjoy.
- Complimentary sparkling wine or premium beer to enjoy upon arrival (non-alcoholic options avail).
- A complimentary glass of wine to enjoy with your stunning banquet (additional beverages may be purchased at the event should you wish to).
- A PDF recipe booklet, featuring all of the dishes cooked, so that you & your team or guests will continue to enjoy the recipes and relive their experience and new skills, again and again.
- Highly skilled hospitality and food professionals who will work with you to customise your event and our menu options for the inclusivity of all guests and their dietary restrictions or preferences.
If you’re more inclined to cook from your own home kitchen, or you’re simply unable to join us in-house due to proximity or circumstance, our cooking classes delivered over Zoom may well be the best choice for you. Cook up a storm in the comfort of your own home with our expert team leading the way.
No matter whether you’re looking to inspire your corporate team or grow your family connection through a new and wonderful experience, our online classes are sure to delight, challenge and build relationships and confidence amongst all attendees.
Completely customisable for your group, each class includes:
- Expert tuition.
- Exclusivity for you and your group.
- A delicious meal featuring all of the wonderful dishes cooked in class.
- A clear ingredients list.
- A co-host to assist with the smooth running of our classes and to answer any questions or offer additional support to ensure that your experience is a wonderful one.
- A PDF of the fabulous recipes so you can enjoy these dishes again and again, whenever you choose.
*NB: If your team is in the Melbourne metropolitan area, we are also able to arrange and deliver ingredients boxes to participants. Your group can have everything provided so they can relax and just enjoy the experience of cooking.
(We are also fully licensed and can include wines to match the cuisine or class should you wish to.)
Relish Mama: Just the space you’ve been looking for
If you’re not the cooking type, but you love our work and aesthetic, there are other ways that our gorgeous space and elite skills can be utilised. Our carefully-styled premises are available to hire for your own private meals and events (catered for by our team, if you wish), photoshoots, film and TV shoots, corporate away days and events, or whatever you can dream up that needs our signature styled space..
Get in touch today to discover how we can help you plan your next event in our space.
Don’t forget Nellie’s glorious range of hardback cookbooks and e-Books. Brimming with gorgeously styled photos and sensational recipes devised by Nellie herself, you can’t go wrong with these books as the perfect add-on or parting gift for your event.