Don’t miss out on this cooking class at Relish Mama where salads are the star. The concept of ‘salad’ has been changing in everybody’s minds and the recipes that follow will help you to look at salads in a whole other light. They can inspire and nourish you. Use vegetables, grains, fruits, a variety of rice, pulses, seafood, meats and more to give you many happy moments around your own shared table.
Please note this class welcomes Vegetarians with only one dish featuring meat as the protein and another featuring fish. This is all about embracing healthy and nourishing dishes this season.
This menu is subject to change, depending on ingredients and new beautiful inspiration.
A guide to the menu:
- Cauliflower salad with tahini yoghurt, Middle Eastern spices and crumbled homemade kale crisps
- Whole roasted cauliflower with green tahini dressing
- Powerhouse Camargue red rice salad
- Raw shaved broccoli salad with almonds and pomegranates
- Powerhouse Quinoa, lentil, kale & corn salad
- Roasted golden pumpkin with pearl barley, kale and drunken raisins
- A knockout spiced chicken salad
- Modern-day potato salad (hold the mayo)
*Gluten-free menu with the exception of the pearl barley salad