Sublime Asian Desserts and high tea cooking class. Be part of this wonderful sweets and desserts extravaganza. A much-awaited class. Come and discover the secrets to Patma’ Majid’s sensational dessert recipes.
On the menu for this beautiful class:
- Pandan chiffon cake – A wonderfully light sponge cake which is delicately flavoured with the pandanus leaf.
- Lapis surabaya – a favourite tea time favourite from Indonesia. A light sponge base cake with coffee and vanilla as the dominant flavours.
- Semolina cake – a rich base butter cake with semolina and almond powder as the key ingredients in this tea time treat.
- Coconut biscuits – a butter base biscuit with desiccated coconut. A must for all the festive seasons or just a tea time biscuit to have with a cup of tea.
- Nutella horseshoe cake – A swiss roll layered with chocolate and Nutella and folded to form a horseshoe shape.