This Moorish Moroccan cooking class and banquet will celebrate some Moroccan classics as well as stunning Moroccan recipes and dishes with a modern twist.
Moroccan cuisine is a seductive cuisine unlike any other. This cooking class will teach you how to create a mouth-watering Moroccan feast at home.
Uncover the secrets to creating wonderful, fragrant Moroccan dishes at home.
On the menu:
Moorish Moroccan cooking class
- Chermoula paste
- Fragrant Beetroot Dip
- Learn how to preserve your own lemons
- Chermoula Chicken and Olive Tagine
- Vegetarian Tagine
- Green Salad with Oranges and Orange Blossom Water
- Green Bean Salad with Walnuts and Pomegranate
- Freekeh and Pomegranate Salad
- Learn how to make the very best homemade pitta bread
- …and a gluten-free Orange Blossom Cake to finish this wonderful feast.
If you are attending this class and you do require a strict gluten-free menu, this is certainly possible and we do ask that you place your dietary needs in the special comments field when booking.
For more wonderful Moroccan cookery inspiration, get your hands on a copy of this 2021 Moroccan e-book for $16.95. All recipes are set out for clear & precise instruction along with corresponding images of the finished dishes. Some recipes also include professional recipe video links. Click here to buy.
Start time: 18:30
End time: 21:30
Venue: Relish Mama
Phone: 03 9553 4846