A seductive cuisine unlike any other. Learn the secrets to creating wonderful, fragrant Moroccan dishes at home. This Moorish Moroccan banquet includes some Moroccan classics – from tagines to chermoula chicken – which will bring you closer to enjoying Moroccan culture.
On the menu:
- Homemade Harissa
- Chermoula paste
- Fragrant Beetroot Dip
- Learn how to preserve lemons
- Chermoula Chicken and Olive Tagine
- Vegetarian Tagine
- Green Salad with Oranges and Orange Blossom Water
- Green Bean Salad with Walnuts and Pomegranate
- Frekkah and Pomegranate Salad
- Learn how to make homemade pitta bread
- …and a gluten-free Orange Blossom Cake to finish this wonderful feast.
Nellie is leading a food and cultural tour to Morocco in 2019. Want to join her? Check out the tours page via the shop menu for more information.
If you are attending this class and you do require a strict gluten-free menu, this is certainly possible and we do ask that you place your dietary needs in the special comments field when booking.