The Kids and Teens will be cooking one delicious family dinner tonight (do you hear the trumpets sound)?
We are delighted to welcome you to a Relish Mama virtual cooking class that you can enjoy from anywhere in the world from the comforts of your home kitchen.
There will be no need for parents to think about ‘what’s for dinner?’ tonight. Let’s reduce that mental load. This class has everything taken care of.
Join Nellie as she guides and provides all students to create really nutritious and delicious Friday night dinner.
In this class, kids & teens (or the whole family can join in) will be hands-on preparing and cooking all meal components and will enjoy feasting on the fruits of their labour!
At Relish Mama, we believe that coming together to share a meal is the ‘sweet spot’. It’s the time when we slow down a little & share ourselves with the people who really matter the most to us. We hope that this class and meal provide you with just that.
On the menu.
Kids and Teens will be cooking one delicious family dinner tonight:
- Warm cannellini bean salad (V) (VG)
- Parmesan crumbed chicken or for our vegetarian friends, a choice of either herby crumbed cauliflower steaks (V) (VG) or herby crumbed tofu (V) (VG)
- Homemade burger buns (V)
- A simple green salad and homemade salad dressing with fresh avocado slices & burger accompaniments (V) (VG)
- Scrumptious self-saucing chocolate pudding (V)
This class is suitable for a parent & child style class these school holidays. Teens from ages 12+ with some cooking experience will likely be able to manage on their own if this is your choosing.
You know your child best, and if they are younger and need assistance in the kitchen, we ask that a parent or carer enjoys the online cooking experience with their child for safety and support.
What’s included aside from a fantastic cooking class?
- A clear ingredients list will be emailed to you three days before your booking (or if you book within three days of your class date, your ingredients list will be sent the same day as your booking).
- A clear and concise list of instructions will cover any simple preparation for what to do before getting the most out of our live online cooking class.
- A small list of the basic equipment you will need.
- The link to the live Zoom cooking class.
- Simple instructions on how to download zoom will also be included and what to do and expect once you are in our zoom online class.
- An online host to assist with any additional needs during the class and ensure all your questions are answered.
- A few hours before the class, you will receive an email with the fabulous recipes that are yours forever.
Important to note
Your login name with Zoom should be the same as your booking name so we can identify those coming into the online class as our wonderful customers who are booked into the class.
We hope to reinvent your night in and take a night off thinking about the age-old question ‘what’s for dinner?’
The Relish Mama cookbooks offer hundreds of simple gorgeous recipes and moments to share with those you love for even more dinner inspiration.