Welcome to our Indian curry night online masterclass, where you will uncover the secrets to creating a flavour-packed curry night at home.
An Indian curry night cooking class followed by a wonderful Indian-inspired dinner to enjoy and to share at home.
What you will cook & master in this Indian curry night online masterclass?
- Aloo Ki Tikki (Potato Croquettes)
- Roasted tomato & coriander relish
- Chicken curry OR Aaloo Matar (vegetarian) Indian curry
- Broadbean & herb salad (season depending or an alternate salad)
- Homemade Chapati bread
At the end of our time together, you will have a mouth-watering curry feast to share with family & friends…..taaaaa-daaaaaa! Look at you go!
This menu will accommodate both meat-eaters and also those following a vegetarian-friendly diet. This menu can be also adapted to be gluten-free.
What’s included aside from a fantastic meal and a wonderful and relaxed cooking class?
- A clear ingredients list will be emailed to you 7 days prior to the live class date. The ingredients you will need will be easily available and shop-able (including online) through major supermarkets.
- Simple instructions on what to do in advance to get the most out of our live online class.
- A small list of the basic equipment you will need.
- You will be provided with an ingredient list for both the meat-based and vegetarian main. You are able to choose which you will prepare in class and therefore shop accordingly.
- A few hours prior to the cooking class, you will receive an email with the recipes.
- The class will include a link to the live Zoom cooking class.
- Simple instructions on how to download zoom will also be included as well as what to expect once you are in our zoom online class.
- All our online events are hosted on the Zoom platform. If you cannot make the live class, a recording will be sent to you within 5 business days to enjoy at your leisure.
Important to note
Your login name with Zoom should be the same as your booking name so we can identify those coming into the online class as our wonderful customers. The cost is per Zoom connection rather than per person.
Our hope is to give you a truly wonderful Indian curry night online masterclasss as well as a delicious dinner and night in.
Scroll down for testimonials and reviews from previous online cooking class participants.
Testimonials and Reviews
Thanks again Nellie loved the class today. Your online classes were a great escape when we were in lockdown, and so it was really great to be able to do another today. Very happy boys they loved it!
Thank you so much for this experience! These moments of connection and good food are SO important. Please don’t underestimate what you gave two very new, just-finding-ourselves-again, parents today.
It was all so delicious Nellie, and we had enough for 2 dinners!
Delicious and fun once again Nellie. Thanks for sharing your wonderful talents!
Thank you once again. Wonderful to attend class with you. And, as always, lots of fun xx