Join us for an Incredible Vegetarian cooking class – in the style of Ottolenghi.
Utilising seasonal produce, plentiful spices and herbs to create a delightful vegetarian feast.
Caroline Gray will lead this outstanding class menu where Vegetarian dishes are the absolute stars. This is a beautifully nourishing class. The menu will change, according to the seasons and the current menu is featured here below.
This class involves a little demonstration with the rest of the class including lots of hands-on cooking.
After the cooking, you will be treated to an outstanding Ottolenghi feast with wine included.
Incredible Vegetarian cooking class – in the style of Ottolenghi
A guide to the menu (will be led by the seasons):
- Leek fritters with herby sauce
- Beetroot, yoghurt & za’atar dip
- Harissa dip with labne
- Cauliflower cake
- Chaat masala potatoes with yoghurt & tamarind
- Fridge raid avocado dressing with cos
- Fried broccoli with kale & garlic
- Fennel & apple gratin with parmesan crust
- Chocolate, halva & tahini brownie