In this fresh pasta-making cooking class, you will learn how to make silky fresh pasta dough from scratch along with delicious Italian sauces.
This Italian cooking class covers everything you need to know to make delicious fresh pasta time and time again.
You will also learn the best types of flour used in pasta and how to roll, cut, and fill a variety of fresh pasta. This is a hands-on, step-by-step cooking class led by Pauline Leonard at Relish Mama. Pauline will share her many years of experience, including clever techniques and methods and all the useful tips and tricks you will need to get rolling!
Fresh pasta making cooking class – Winter
On the menu:
- Pork and Veal Ragu with Pappardelle fresh pasta
- Layered fresh lasagne sheets with roasted vegetables
- Ravioli pasta filled with sweet Potato and enjoyed with a wonderful sage butter sauce
- Beetroot fettuccine with Persian fetta and walnuts and pistachio pesto
- Fettuccine with porcini mushroom sauce
- Cannelloni filled with smooth ricotta and a versatile tomato Napoli sauce