In this fresh pasta making cooking class, you will make silky fresh pasta dough from scratch along with delicious Italian sauces.
This cooking course covers everything you need to know to make delicious fresh pasta time and time again. You will also learn the best types of flour used in pasta and how to roll, cut and fill a variety of fresh pasta’s: a hands-on, step by step cooking class led by Pauline Leonard at Relish Mama. Pauline will share her many years of experience, including clever techniques and methods and all the useful tips and tricks you will need to get rolling!
On the menu:
- Farfalle fresh pasta with broad beans, garden peas and basil sauce
- Ravioli pasta filled with ricotta and lemon served with pistachio and rocket pesto
- Linguine fresh pasta with Seafood sauce
- Cannelloni filled with smooth ricotta and a versatile tomato Napoli sauce
- Beetroot fettuccine with Persian fetta and hazelnut Sauce
- Fettucini with a primavera Sauce