A ‘must’ class for all those needing to get a handle on Fodmap friendly diet.
Join leading expert, Meaghan Farrel founder of Nogo sauces (NOGO = NO Garlic + NO onion)
This fabulous new class will cover :
- Tips and tricks for cooking for Fructose Malabsorption
- How to bring taste back without those nasty FODMAP’s
- How to turn everyday recipes into FODMAP safe meals
Come along for a fun-filled interactive class.
Our time will be filled with inspirational recipe ideas, cooking tips and tricks for those with Fructose Malabsorption.
You will be helping Meg prepare and cook this FODMAP friendly feast, finishing with a glass of vino and an Indian banquet for everyone to enjoy.
On the menu:
- Indian Red Chicken Curry
- Kashmir Rogan Josh (Spiced lamb curry)
- Aloo Gobi (Potato and Cauliflower curry)
- Kachumber (tomato & cucumber relish)
- Jeera pulao (cumin rice)
**Recipe included as well as a bottle of Meg’s NOGO Sauce to take home and try.