Journey around the globe tasting classic spicy dishes such as Thai curries, authentic Indian dishes, spicy Sri Lankan classics & much more.
Some of the dishes are quick and easy and others follow a long and slow cooking method. We will also cover a couple of wonderful and quick accompaniments such as naan bread and a refreshing red onion, orange and pomegranate salad.
Nellie Kerrison will demystify spices and give some simple basics rules to cooking with spice.
On the menu:
- Chang Mai green chicken curry
- Green curry paste
- Thai coleslaw
- Butter chicken
- Green seafood curry
- Garam Masala
- Lentil and cauliflower curry
- Tikka paste
- Slow-cooked lamb tikka
- Onion, orange and pomegranate salad
- Naan bread (can do a gluten-free version if we have guests requiring such)
- Sri Lankan curry powder
- Sri Lankan cashew nut curry