We’re kicking it out of the park this Grand Final day with our Relish Mama ‘bloody ripper footy pack’.
We’ve created the ultimate foodie nostalgia box to enjoy whilst watching the game. We’re going ‘old school’ along with the Relish Mama quality you know and love.
Melbournians may not be able to attend the footy this year which hurts real bad but we are going to ‘whack’ that Dencorub on and push through that pain faster than you can shout ‘SAUSAGE ROLL’ (aka GOAL) …..with our Bloody ripper footy pack.
Come and take a fun trip down memory lane with us….. and enjoy all it’s glory with those you’ll be jostling for couch space with, come the big day.
Menu (for family serving)
Pre-match beer & skittles:
‘Back in Aunty Jan’s lounge room’
- Local cheddar cubed 80’s style, Grandad’s pickled onions and cubed Kabana. Simply thread onto one of our coloured cello toothpicks and Bobs your Uncle (he’s the one sitting next to Aunty Jan and he’s sure to soon to get a bit lippy).
- To posh things up, open up your complimentary box of cheezels. Simply pop one on each finger and get amongst it.
- Relish Mama famous toasted pepitas. Nothing to do here but sip on your beer or bubbles and enjoy with your skittles.
Mike Brady will soon be on the big screen singing ‘up there Cazaly’. Aunty Jan’s eyes are sure to get leaky.
The first bounce:
‘Second cousin Frank pops over & he’s mad for a good pie and ‘snag’. We love Frank & so it’s only the best for him.
- 16 x an even mix of old school sausage rolls & gourmet party pies with Relish Mama relish (bang in the oven & enjoy with cousin Frank & also with our tomato relish)
- 10 x chicken and halloumi mini gourmet ‘snags’ – each wrapped in the finest prosciutto. (Warm gently or enjoy straight from the fridge. We suggest rolling a dice to decide).
“Anyone for a beer?” ‘Bloody oath’ shouts second cousin Frank.
‘Time for the obligatory lounge-room handball comp. Uncle Bob puts a fifty on himself. For a fleeting moment, you silently query his ability for any hand-eye coordination but you pat him hard on the back and accept the wager.’
- 5 Chicken ’schnitty’ in a generous bun with shredded iceberg and a good ‘whack’ of mayo. It’s looking like a belter of a second half. ‘Who wants to cook right now’? (shouts the crowd). Just get that good stuff in the bun and settle in for the half time entertainment.
The final siren:
- 10 Mini Cinnamon and jam doughnuts. We’re splashing out thanks to Uncle Bob’s fifty).
$35 per person for family pack. $45 per person for serves 2.
Please note this pack contains gluten, dairy and egg.
All products may contain traces of nuts. Allergens for this pack will be specifically listed here by the 14th October.
Orders will close a little earlier than usual for this particular grand final week. Please have all orders in by our cut off Tuesday 20th October at midnight.
We are sorry but we are simply unable to allow for variations to this box. If you are catering for a family member who is vegetarian, there is an option to add on a halloumi burger and also a serving of vegetarian sausage rolls. This option will be available in the cart. It means that with your extra schnitty’s, you’ve got a lovely surprise come Sunday morning when you open the fridge (late) and shout “lunch is up” to your non-vego family members, of course.
Delivery – Melbourne only. You can use our handy postcode checker on our website to confirm if we deliver to you.
Delivery will Saturday 24th October (Grand final day). This year is a twilight game. First bounce at 7:30 pm.
Local pickups are available on Saturday 24th September between 12-3 pm.