Join Khristina Mulyono and master advanced cake decorating techniques. Whether your style is floral and pretty or decadent and fun, the tips and ideas Khristina will generously share with you will teach you a variety of styles that will suit any event.
All ingredients – including the cake, flowers, cake boxes, boards and more – are supplied as part of the class. You’ll take your masterpiece home to enjoy (and maybe share!).
Learn about flavours, structure, stability and more:
- Learn the technique of putting flavours into swiss meringue buttercream
- Learn to make a caramel filling for cake
- Learn how to make advanced buttercream flowers by piping, sculpting, and carving
You’ll also get secret tips and tricks to:
- Achieve sharp edges when masking the cake
- Decorate by sculpting, etching, and piping buttercream flowers onto the cake
Please note – the semi-naked technique will also be taught in this class. We need to do this step to do a fully-coated buttercream cake. This way, you get to master both wonderful techniques.