Our COVID-Safe Plan
We have a COVID -SAFE PLAN in place to ensure our customers’ welfare.
Keeping you, your family and our community safe and is our highest priority. First and foremost.
We are committed to the health and safety of our staff, customers and the wider community. As food professionals, we are taking additional safety precautions, in line with guidance from the Department of Health and Human Services in response to the COVID-19 situation.
For your own peace of mind, our team of hosts and Chefs have all been fully vaccinated.
- We are limiting the number of guests permitted. A maximum of 14 guests per our in-house ‘open to the public’ cooking classes and a maximum of 35 guests for private group cooking classes and corporate events. These numbers may decrease in keeping with government regulations at the time.
- Electronic check-in is not presently a requirement by law.
- Wearing face masks inside our venue is not presently a requirement by law.
- Hand sanitiser is provided upon entry.
- For greater peace of mind when booking, if your future booking is impacted by government restrictions due to the ever-changing landscape of COVID-19, a new date will be provided and your booking will be moved across. If you would prefer to use your credit for online classes, this option is also available. Please be aware that cooking classes and gift vouchers are non-refundable.