Our COVID-Safe Plan
We have a COVID -SAFE PLAN in place to ensure our customers’ welfare.
Keeping you, your family and our community safe and is our highest priority. We are following best practices. On top of our strict cleaning, hygiene, and food handling procedures, we have introduced even more measures to keep you safe.
- Mandatory hand sanitiser is provided to every customer upon entry.
- We are limiting the number of guests permitted. A maximum of 12 guests per our in-house ‘open to the public’ cooking classes and a maximum of 25 guests for private group cooking classes and corporate events. These numbers may decrease in keeping with government regulations at the time.
- Electronic check-in is required by all of our guests and staff upon entry. There are QR check-in points at multiple locations.
- It is important for us to monitor a comfortable distance between our customers.
- Please do not enter or attend if you are feeling unwell, have a cough or runny nose, are experiencing shortness of breath or have a fever.
- For greater peace of mind when booking, if your future booking is impacted by government restrictions due to the ever-changing landscape of COVID-19, a new date will be provided and your booking will be moved across. If you would prefer to use your credit for online classes, this option is also available. Please be aware that cooking classes and gift vouchers are non-refundable.