Our COVID-Safe Plan
We have a COVID -SAFE PLAN in place to ensure our customers’ welfare.
Keeping you, your family and our community safe and is our highest priority. We are following best practices. On top of our strict cleaning, hygiene, and food handling procedures, we have introduced even more measures to keep you safe.
- Mandatory hand sanitiser is provided to every customer upon entry.
- We are limiting the number of guests permitted.
- We adhere to The Victorian government recent changes to business restrictions and allow no more than 25 patrons before the density quotient applies.
- Electronic check-in is required by all of our guests and staff upon entry.
- It is important for us to monitor a comfortable distance between our customers.
- Please do not enter or attend if you are feeling unwell, have a cough or runny nose, are experiencing shortness of breath or have a fever.
- For private bookings, a 50% deposit Invoice will be issued to confirm your booking or event date. Given the fluid regulations around COVID, should government restrictions prevent your event from taking place, we assure you that your deposit will be safely held and a further date will be provided to honour your booking.
Nellie & the Relish Mama team